Cleveland, OK – Universal Banker I
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: High School
Salary Range: $11.00 - $13.00 Hourly
Job Category: Banking
Self-Motivated? Team Player? Multi-Tasker? Customer Service Oriented?
Blue Sky Bank is now accepting applications for the position of Universal Banker I, for our Cleveland, OK location. As a UB I, you will play the critical role of being on the front line assisting customers with a variety of bank products and services. If you excel at communication, enjoy a service-oriented role, and are willing to continuously learn this is the job for you!
- Perform teller duties and organize balances and proofs cash daily to maintain accurate account transactions processed. Identify payees and verify signatures and endorsements.
- Act as a liaison between Universal Bankers and lenders by gaining knowledge in both areas.
- Open and maintain commercial and private bank accounts including check and debit card orders.
- Attract and retain customer relationships by providing accurate, timely, and exceptional customer service.
- Verify and process changes to existing accounts, answer customer questions, and resolve related account problems to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Promote bank products and services by identifying customer needs and suggesting appropriate products and services to solidify and enhance customer account relationships.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail required.
- Service-oriented, polite, and respectful.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, integrity, and honesty.
- Flexible, team-oriented, and willingness to continuously learn.
Education and Experience
- Required: High school diploma or GED.
- Preferred: Associate Degree and 1-2 years of previous bank experience.