Human Resources and Payroll Generalist
Description: HR360, LLC is looking for a highly organized, energetic Human Resources and Payroll Generalist who thrives in a fast-paced environment to contribute directly to all functional HR activities. In this role, you will partner with the HR team to ensure effective delivery of core HR and Payroll processes and compliance with company guidelines, employment laws, policies and practices.
HR360, LLC provides Human Resources and Payroll services to a suite of family owned companies including Drummond Communications, Drummond Law, Drummond Ranch, Postoak Lodge and Blue Sky Bank as well as serving as the outsourced HR and Payroll service for small to medium sized businesses. As a member of the HR360 family, you will find yourself collaborating with a diverse team on work that's challenging and engaging.
The Human Resources and Payroll Generalist:
• Administers the recruitment, selection and onboarding process including posting jobs, evaluating candidates, conducting background checks and updating job descriptions.
• Removes employees from all systems upon termination of employment.
• Administers employee health, wellness and retirement plans.
• Acts as a liaison between employees and insurance providers and resolves benefit related problems.
• Responds to a high volume of employee questions regarding benefits, PTO, time and attendance and more.
• Provides administrative support to the HR360 team (e.g. correspondence generation, record keeping, file maintenance, data entry).
• Runs certain bi-weekly and semi-monthly payrolls through Paylocity and Paycom.
. Requirements: • 3+ years of experience working within a corporate HR role as a direct contributor to multiple HR functions (including onboarding, payroll and benefits) required.
• Working knowledge of general HR functions and federal, state and local employment laws.
• PHR certification a plus.
• Experience and proficiency in multi-level payroll platform, with experience in Paylocity preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Excel.
• Strong customer service, problem solving and resolution skills.
• Proven ability to multi-task and think on your feet in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy of information with a positive roll up your sleeves and let's get it done attitude.